All applicants are referred to position location and/or Virginia Employment Commission to complete an application.
Lester Building Supply was organized in 1949 by G.T. Lester as the Wholesale Supply Service. In 1963 the retail building division of Lester Lumber Company was combined with the Wholesale Supply to become the Lester Home Center, and later the Lester Building Supply. G.T. Lester recognized the need for good people. The Lester Building Supply continues that tradition today and is proud to have an amazing group of long-term employees.
Mon - Fri 7 to 5, Sat 7:30 to 1
14 East Liberty Street, Martinsville, VA 24112